- Static Cling
The user can crawl, walk, and run up walls using static electricity. Some users are only able to scale ferrous platforms.
- In electricity, charges produce electromagnetic fields which act on other charges.
- Electrical currents generate magnetic fields, and changing magnetic fields generate electrical currents
- Moving charges additionally produce a magnetic field.
- Virgil Hawkins/Static (DC Comics)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Maxwell Dillon/Electro (Marvel Comics)
- Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.