- "Shake off your slumber. The time is at hand. By the judgment of thunder, slay God."
- ― Elsa (The Sacred Blacksmith)
- "Lightning strikes twice in this town—and the second time I strike—it's for keeps! "
- ― Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Electrical Attacks/Techniques
- Electricity Techniques
- Electrokinetic Attacks/Techniques
The user can release/use electricity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Electric Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of electricity.
- Electric Blast: Release electricity over a specific target area.
- Electric Breath: Discharge electricity from the mouth.
- Electric Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Electric Cutting: Uses electricity to cut opponents.
- Electric Pillar Projection: Project electricity pillars.
- Electric Spike Projection: Project electricity spikes.
- Electric Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of electricity.
- Electrical Arc Emission: Release continuous streams of electricity.
- Electrical Beam Emission: Release beams of electricity.
- Electrical Bolt Projection: Release low powered bursts of electricity.
- Electrified Surface: Cause surfaces to emit electricity.
- Electricity Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with electricity.
- Expanding Electricity Bolts: Project electricity that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Electricity Blast: Release blasts of electricity in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge electricity from the hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Lightning Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electricity.
- Lightning Bolt Projection: Create, summon, and/or discharge lightning bolts.
- Lightning Vision: Emit electricity from one's eyes.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of electricity.
- Omnidirectional Electricity Waves: Send out a wave of electricity in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of electricity that can bounce off any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release electricity blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Shock Wave Emission: Send out a wave of electricity that repels everything.
- Shocking: Release extreme electric current in a person or object.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release electrical blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of electricity.
- Zap: A tiny short release of electricity to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Electrical Constructs
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electricity Mimicry
- Electrokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Weather Attacks
- Users may require outside sources of electricity to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be an involuntary reaction, or released in a constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Electricity can be insulated by the air.
- Adramelech (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Thunderbolts of Zeus (Marvel Comics)
- Goro Goro no Mi (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.