- Electrical Attacks/Techniques
- Electricity Techniques
- Electrokinetic Attacks/Techniques
The user can release/use electricity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Electric Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of electricity.
- Electric Breath: Discharge electricity from the mouth.
- Electric Pillar Projection: Project electricity pillars.
- Electrical Arc Emission: Release continuous streams of electricity.
- Electrical Beam Emission: Release beams of electricity.
- Electricity Blast: Release electricity over a specific target area.
- Electrical Bolt Projection: Release low powered bursts of electricity.
- Electrical Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Electrical Shockwave: Send out a wave of electricity that repels everything.
- Electrified Surface: Cause surfaces to emit electricity.
- Electricity Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with electricity.
- Electricity Wave Emission: Send out a wave of electricity that repels everything.
- Expanding Electricity Bolts: Project electricity that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Electricity Blast: Release blasts of electricity in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge electricity from the hands.
- Lightning Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electricity.
- Lightning Bolt Direction: Create, summon, and/or discharge lightning bolts.
- Lightning Vision: Emit electricity from one's eyes.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of electricity.
- Obscured Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Electricity Waves: Send out a wave of electricity in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of electricity that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release electricity blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Shocking: Release extreme electric current in a person or object.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release electrical blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of electricity.
- Zap: A tiny short release of electricity to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Electrical Constructs
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electricity Mimicry
- Electrokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of electricity to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Electricity can be insulated by the air.