- Electrical Infusion
- Electrokinetic Energizing
- Lightning Infusion
- Lightning Fusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with electricity, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency and use electricity in various ways to attack.
- Absorb and/or generate electricity.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Aura Generation to manifest infusing power/energy/matter outside the target.
- Constructs Creation to shape the power into various forms.
- Electric Aura to manifest infusing electricity outside the target.
- Electrical Constructs to shape the power into various forms.
- Electric Conductivity
- Electricity Strike
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Electric-Fire Infusion
- Electricity Attacks
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electricity Weaponry
- Electrokinetic Combat
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Infusion
- Magnetic Infusion
- Plasma Manipulation
- Spark Manipulation
- Thunder Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Shock Gloves (Batman: Arkham Origins)
- Bolt Paper (Bloodborne)
- Lightning Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Sunlight Blade/Lightning Blade (Dark Souls series)
- Gold Pine Resin (Dark Souls series)
- Boltstone/Lightning Gem (Dark Souls II/Dark Souls III)
- Gold Pine Bundle (Dark Souls III)
- Levin Sword (Fire Emblem)
- Raijinto (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Quarryman Hammer (Gargoyles)
- Dragon Teeth (God of War)
- Sukuna's scythe (K Project)
- Ilia's Whip (RWBY)
- Sword of Tengu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.