The ability to interface with natural electrical signals. Advanced form of Electroreception.
User is able to interface with natural electrical signals found in nature that used by special animals and insects to communicate with these special animals or insects. The user is far more capable of communicating and may control these special animals and/or insects through electrical signals.
- Communication between animals and/or insects that communicate using signals.
- Allow the user detect the environmental conditions
- Allow the user recognize all species (all animals or insects that communicate using signals)
- Allow the user know the gender of a species (all animals or insects that communicate using signals)
- Allow the user to know the species level of aggression , and social status (all animals or insects that communicate using signals)
- Denki kaminari (My Hero Academia)
- Transducer Alphas (Alphas)
- Gary Bell (Alphas)
- Volt (Tales of Eternia/Symphonia)
- Certain Electric-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Jay Walker (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Lloyd Garmadon