The power to emit an electromagnetic pulse. Sub-power of Electromagnetic Attacks and Electromagnetism Manipulation. Combination of Electromagnetism Generation and Pulse Manipulation.
- Electromagnetic Energy Surge
- Electromagnetic Pulse Generation
- EMP Emission/Generation
The user can produce a surge of electromagnetic energy, which can disrupt all technology nearby. The pulse may come from the user's hands or even from their entire body.
- Will be useless if there's no technology around.
- The range may vary.
- Concentration may be needed.
- Some technologies may be resistant or immune to EMP
- The duration of effects may be uncontrollable.
- EMP Gems (Barbie: Spy Squad)
- EMP bomb (Denma)
- Ogden Wernstrom's modified giant mirror (Futurama)
- GoldenEye (James Bond)
- Callisto (Charlie's Angels: 2019)
The Kraken's (Call of Duty: Ghosts) roar can emit EMP waves.
Invoker (Dota 2) can create a magic based EMP that harms enemies and drains their mana.
The MUTOs (MonsterVerse: Godzilla) emit EMP pulses that shut down all electrical appliances within a 5-mile radius.
The gems (Barbie: Spy Squad) emit EMP.
Super Sonic (Sonic the Comic) supercharges the Black Asteroid from within...
...which eventually explodes and releases an EMP powerful enough to knock out every computer system on Mobius.
When running, Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog Movie) generates an EMP potent enough to knock out power across the entire western US and Mexico.
Virgil Hawkins/Static Shock (DCAU/DC Comics)
Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
Ororo Munroe/Storm (Marvel Comics)
Soundwave (Transformers Generation 1)
When Leo Dooley and S-1/Taylor Krane (Lab Rats) combine their Laser Spheres they can create an electromagnetic pulse to knock out anything electrical.