- "Oh, wait. I don't have a Spider-Sense. That was probably this 20,000 volts."
- ― Virgil Hawkins/Static Shock (Static Shock 1: Rebirth of the Cool)
Users can sense the presence of electromagnetism and possibly gain detailed understanding about the energy they are sensing, including the amount/size of energy they are sensing and whether it is hidden.
- May be dependent on natural senses.
- User may need to concentrate to determine the location of a specific form of Electrical sources.
- May be limited to certain types of Electricity.
- Virgil Hawkins/Static (Milestone/DCAU/DC Comics)
- William MacIntyre/Triumph (DC Comics)
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Meggan (Marvel Comics)
- Lorna Dane/Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Max Dillon/Electro (Marvel Comics)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.