- Electromagnetic/EM Symbiosis
- Electromagnetic Force/Field Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to an electromagnetic being, such as an embodiment of electromagnetism, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of the EM spectrum or even entities comprised of electromagnetic energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent electromagnetic abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Electromagnetic Wave Physiology
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Mimicry
- Electric Field Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Interaction Symbiosis
- Magnetism Symbiosis
- Radiation Symbiosis
- The electromagnetic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful electromagnetic entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Anti-Electromagnetic Field Projection/Bond Destruction could defeat the user.
- May be useless against non-conductive/non-ferrous opponents.
- May be limited by laws of relativity.
- Amy Allen/Bombshell (DC Comics)
- Speed Force Users (DC Comics)
- Jonni Thunder (DC Comics)
- Ezalor the Keeper of the Light’s Allies (Dota 2)
- Kim Oong-Nyuh (The God of High School); via Trinity: The Gods of the Wind, the Rain, and the Clouds
- Pyreus Kril/Firelord (Marvel Comics)
- Frankie Raye/Nova (Marvel Comics)
- Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- EM Wave Change Users (Mega Man Star Force)
- Tao Ren (Shaman King); via Spirit of Thunder