- Data Communication
The user can perceive, understand, control and generate electronic, digital, and radio transmissions with/without accessing any standard source of communication, they can generate signals through one electronic device to another or be an essence a living wireless hub/computer.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Computer Interaction
- Electrical Signal Manipulation
- Frequency Manipulation
- Hologram Interaction
- Internet Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Microwave Manipulation
- Radio Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Data Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- FTL Transmission Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Must be in the range of a radio/satellite transmission in order to access it.
- May not be able to communicate with anything non-wireless (i.e. telephone wires, electric cars, kitchen appliances).
- May be always active.
- May suffer in areas of high radio frequencies.