The ability to posses the physical body of a robot and hold the special skills of the classical elements. Sub-power of Science Attuned Physiology, combination of Elemental Mimicry and Bionic Physiology.
- Elemental Robot Physiology
Users are or can become a well functioned robot with attainments far from mundane. In addition to that, the robot also wields elemental powers, which can allow them use elements such as fire, water, wind, earth, electric, and so on.
- Elemental Manipulation
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Electro-Mechanical Physiology: Have feats of electricity and be a highly functioned bionic.
- Pyro-Mechanical Physiology: Be a robot with a prowess of flame.
- Elements have certain flaws.
- Fire may need oxygen and is vulnerable to water/ice based attacks.
- Water is a great conductor of electricity, so it may shock the user, even though they are mechanical.
- Air is depowered by fire, as fire needs air to grow stronger.
- You may need to stay in contact with the earth if you want to use its power.
- If user uses the element that the opponent mimics against them, it will backfire.
- Elemental Immunity
- Mega Man (Mega Man); Weapon Copy System
- Robots (Mega Man)
- Flame Man; Fire
- Air Man; Air/Wind
- Elec Man; Electricity
- Wood Man; Wood
- Bright Man; Light
- Wave Man; Water
- Air Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Aqua Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Dark Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Earth Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Electric Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series
- Fire Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series)
- Ice Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series)
- Light Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Metal Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- The Fallen/Megatronus Prime (Transformers)
- Red Tornado Family (DC Comics)
- Red Tornado; Air
- Red Torpedo; Water
- Red Volcano; Earth
- Red Inferno; Fire