- Elemental Machine Physiology
- Elemental Robot Physiology
Users are or can become a robotic being which combines technology with elemental powers.
- Elemental Manipulation
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Electro-Mechanical Physiology: Have feats of electricity and be a highly functioned bionic.
- Pyro-Mechanical Physiology: Be a robot with a prowess of flame.
- Elements have certain flaws.
- Fire may need oxygen and is vulnerable to water/ice based attacks.
- Water is a great conductor of electricity, so it may shock the user, even though they are mechanical.
- Air is depowered by fire, as fire needs air to grow stronger.
- You may need to stay in contact with the earth if you want to use its power.
- If user uses the element that the opponent mimics against them, it will backfire.
- Elemental Immunity
- Entei (Bubuki/Buranki)
- Red Tornado Family (DC Comics)
- Mega Man (Mega Man); via his Weapon Copy System
- Robot Masters (Mega Man)
- Mavericks (Mega Man X, Zero, and ZX series)
- The Four Guardians (Mega Man Zero series)
- The Eight Gentle Judges (Mega Man Zero series)
- Pseudoroids (Mega Man ZX series)