- Elemental Robot Physiology
Users are or can become a robotic being which combines technology with elemental powers.
- Elemental Manipulation
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Electro-Mechanical Physiology: Have feats of electricity and be a highly functioned bionic.
- Pyro-Mechanical Physiology: Be a robot with a prowess of flame.
- Elements have certain flaws.
- Fire may need oxygen and is vulnerable to water/ice based attacks.
- Water is a great conductor of electricity, so it may shock the user, even though they are mechanical.
- Air is depowered by fire, as fire needs air to grow stronger.
- You may need to stay in contact with the earth if you want to use its power.
- If user uses the element that the opponent mimics against them, it will backfire.
- Elemental Immunity
- Mega Man (Mega Man); Weapon Copy System
- Robots (Mega Man)
- Flame Man; Fire
- Air Man; Air/Wind
- Elec Man; Electricity
- Wood Man; Wood
- Bright Man; Light
- Wave Man; Water
- Air Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Aqua Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Dark Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Earth Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Electric Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series
- Fire Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series)
- Ice Mavericks (Mega Man X and Zero series)
- Light Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Metal Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- The Fallen/Megatronus Prime (Transformers)
- Red Tornado Family (DC Comics)
- Red Tornado; Air
- Red Torpedo; Water
- Red Volcano; Earth
- Red Inferno; Fire
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.