- "I do not rely on strength alone, Garrosh. My power... is all around you!"
- ― Thrall (World of Warcraft)
- Element Magic
- Elemental Mysticism/Sorcery/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Magical Element Manipulation
- Mythical Elemental Manipulation
The user can utilize different elements as a form of magic. They can use different spells to formulate their elemental quantities and energies for many uses.The elements themselves are much stronger than their natural counterparts. As stated above, they possess supernatural properties that grant them special advantages such as surpassing the limitations and weaknesses that their natural opposites may possess.these elements may be link to magical creatures/being or magical force. because of there magical nature these elements can be use for various magical purposes like heal wounds, summon entities, creating a contract, impose/break seals, etc. Advance users can take a step further and create new elements either from scratch or as a working foundation of pre-existing elements.
- All/Various Elemental Abilities
- Elemental Power Link/Magical Power Link
- Sentient Element Manipulation
- Supernatural Properties Manipulation
Main set of element
- Air Magic
- Earth Magic
- Fire Magic
- Water Magic
2nd set of elements
Sometimes considered an element
- Cosmic Magic
- Light Magic
- Shadow Magic
- Space Magic
- Time Magic
- Classical Elemental Magic
- Electromagnetism Magic
- Energy Magic
- Ice Magic
- Lava Magic
- Light-Shadow Magic
- Mud Magic
- Sky Magic
- Sound Magic
- Space-Time Magic
- Twilight Magic
- Vapor Magic
- Weather Magic
- Magic has a price.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Elemental Negation
- Target may have resistance to one or multiple elements.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such Magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Primal Stones (The Dragon Prince)
- Materia (Final Fantasy VII)
- Elemental Magic Crests (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete)