- Elemental Fusion
- Elemental Combination
User can combine elemental powers, granting one element the properties and functions of another. For example, the user is able to grant darkness the piercing abilities of light. This in turn will grant the user the possibility to stand against, or possibly overwhelm, most singular elements. However, unlike Elemental Recomposition, the user is unable to form new elements.
- Effect Stacking: Stack the effects of combined elements.
- Elemental Pressure: Use the combined elements to crush, repel, or destroy objects or entire areas.
- Grant one element the properties of another.
- Use elements in different combinations.
- Acid-Fire Manipulation
- Cryo-Electricity Manipulation
- Electro-Earth Manipulation
- Electric-Fire Manipulation
- Electric-Water Manipulation
- Fire-Plant Manipulation
- Fire-Water Manipulation
- Ice-Fire Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Magneto-Graviton Manipulation
- Poison-Fire Manipulation
- Shadow-Metal Manipulation
- May gain the weaknesses of every mixed element.
- Simultaneous use of multiple elements may exhaust the user.
- Trismagia (Devil May Cry 2)
- Dragon Slayers (Fairy Tail); with Dual-Element Dragon Mode
- Geryon (Final Fantasy IV)
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous series)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series); via Icebreaker and Shadowbreaker
- Star Force Mega Man (Mega Man Star Force series); via Tribe King form
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Drago (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)
- Dual Attribute Bakugan (Bakugan)