The ability to use elements to power a strike. Sub-power of Elemental Infusion.
- Elemental Attack/Bashing/Hit/Offense
The user can use elements to power a strike (punch, kick, headbutt, etc.), allowing different effects depending on the element and enhanced damage.
- Air Strike
- Darkness Strike
- Electricity Strike
- Fire Strike
- Earth Strike
- Energy Strike
- Light Strike
- Water Strike
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Combat
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Elemental Mode
- Enhanced Combat
- Megaton Kick
- Megaton Punch
- Power Augmentation
- Power Fists
- Power Legs
- Users may require outside source of an element to make a strike.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Benders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Dragon Slayer Magic Users (Fairy Tail)
- Shinobi (Naruto)
- Logia Devil Fruit Users (One Piece)
- Xiaolin Monks (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Pokémon that can learn "fire punch", "thunder punch", and "Ice punch" (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that can learn "Blaze kick" (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.