- Element Symbiosis
- Elemental Being/Force Symbiosis
The user gains powers by hosting elemental/element-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of specific elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of particular elements or even entities comprised of a particular natural power. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful elemental/natural abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Power Link
- Acid Symbiosis
- Air Symbiosis
- Darkness Symbiosis
- Earth Symbiosis
- Electricity Symbiosis
- Fire Symbiosis
- Light Symbiosis
- Sound Symbiosis
- Vapor Symbiosis
- Water Symbiosis
- Elemental Mode
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Matter State Manipulation
- Symbiotic Element Manipulation
- Element Drain/Elemental Absorption/Elemental Immunity/Elemental Negation
- The elemental entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Elemental force may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., fire being weak against water.
- May be limited to a particular element.