- Element/Elemental Conversion
- Element Transformation
User can transform the bodies of others into elements. Target may become a hybrid between their normal state and their element or become an entity in a pure elemental form.
- Air Transformation
- Darkness Transformation
- Earth Transformation
- Electricity Transformation
- Fire Transformation
- Light Transformation
- Water Transformation
- Cannot use on oneself.
- Target may need user to revert back to normal.
- Usually irreversible.
- May be constantly active/uncontrollable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- Cryonax (AD&D)
- Crystal Guardians (Adventure Time)
- Pure Elementals (Adventure Time)
- Flame Princess
- Patience St. Pim
- Princess Bubblegum
- Slime Princess
- Elementals (Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Vortex)
- Spirit of Earth (Elementals)
- Spirit of Water (Elementals)
- Hades (Hercules: The Animated Series)
- The Waterfall of Watoomb (Marvel Comics)
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir); via the Butterfly/Moth Miraculous
- Gnome Wizards (Spyro: Year of the Dragon)
- Butterfly/Moth Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Logia Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- The Quantum Vapor (Static Shock)
- Sacred Stone (Tales of Symphonia)
- Sapphire Dragon (Xiaolin Showdown)
- DNA Surgery (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- DNA Transplant (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.