|Line 92:||Line 92:|
[[Category:Page Needs Work]]
Revision as of 11:04, 29 April 2017
- Element/Elemental Conversion
- Element Transformation
User can transform the bodies of others into elements. Target may become a hybrid between their normal state and their element or become an entity of living fire in a pure elemental form.
- Air Transformation
- Darkness Transformation
- Earth Transformation
- Electricity Transformation
- Fire Transformation
- Light Transformation
- Water Transformation
- Cannot use on oneself.
- Target may need user to revert back to normal.
- Usually irreversible.
- May be constantly active/uncontrollable.
- Conversion Negation can reverse the change.
- May be reversible by destroying the source.
- Conversion Immunity
- Pure Elementals (Adventure Time)
- Flame Princess
- Patience St. Pim
- Hades (Hercules: The Animated Series)
- Cryonax (AD&D)
- Spirit of Earth (Elementals)
- Spirit of Water (Elementals)
- The Waterfall of Watoomb (Marvel Comics)
- Hawk Moth (Miraculous Ladybug); via the Butterfly/Moth Miraculous
- Sacred Stone (Tales of Symphonia)
- Logia Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- Mera Mera no Mi
- Pika Pika no Mi
- Hie Hie no Mi
- Goro Goro no Mi
- Gasu Gasu no Mi
- DNA Surgery (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- DNA Transplant (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Sapphire Dragon (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Butterfly/Moth Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)
- The Quantum Vapor (Static Shock)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.