- Chemical Element Transmutation
The user can transmutate chemical elements changing any element, liquid, gaseous, or plasma.
- Elemental Generation
- Elemental Recomposition
- Explosion Inducement
- Lightning Bolt Projection by manipulating the charges of atoms.
- Matter State Manipulation
- Physical Restoration
- Poison Generation
- Potion Creation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Can speed up chemical reactions.
- Turn fresh air into a poisonous gas.
- Turn minerals into metal.
- Fragrance Manipulation: control scents, aromas, and odors.
- Heat Manipulation: control the objects atoms to increase or decrease heat.
- Partial Transmutation: pulling an object apart at the atomic level.
- Sanitation: to exude a force that kills pathogens.
- Weapon Creation: out of Metal, Stone, etc.
- Ash Transmutation
- Darkness Transmutation
- Earth Transmutation
- Elemental Transformation
- Energy Transmutation
- Fire Transmutation
- Gas Transmutation
- Electric Transmutation
- Light Transmutation
- Water Transmutation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Inorganic Transmutation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Could have unwanted results if misused.
- May not work on organic matter/living beings.
- May be limited to certain element.
- May not work on a type of energy or current.
- May need to know targets chemical composition to affect it.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Ultra Sonic (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Element Lad (DC Comics)
- Alchemists (FullMetal Alchemist)
- Gordon (Heroes)
- The Preta (Lost Girl)
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Derek Martin (The Young Guardians)
- Victoria (Toypetz Club)
- Master Alchemist (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Flamel (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown)