- Existence Erasure Immunity
- Existence Manipulation Immunity
The user is completely embedded into reality, making the user immune to having their existence erased or altered.
- Absolute Existence
- Erasure Immunity
- Existence Recovery
- Meta Regeneration
- Parallel Existence Manipulation
- Reality Anchoring
- Reality Warping
- Selective Invulnerability
- Selective Unity
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Unbound Soul
- Unless the power can deactivate upon death, the user cannot be resurrected by an existence manipulator.
- Powers like Logic Manipulation can still harm the user.
- Aiwass (A Certain Magical Index)
- Tiamat (GURPS); via its true body
- Bellcross (Heroic Age); via "Existence"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.