- "Reasons for pain. Reasons for sadness. Reasons for life. Reasons for death. Reasons why their lives were filled with suffering. Reasons why their deaths were absurd. [Humans] wanted reasons for the destiny that kept transcending their knowledge. And I produce those, as it is what I have been brought into existence for."
- ― The Idea of Evil explaining the purpose for why the Collective Unconsciousness created it (Berserk)
- Embodiment Entity Creation
- Embodiment Manifestation
User can create creatures, entities or objects that embody a concept, force or idea, either by creating an entirely new creature or object to embody the desired concept or by transforming a pre-existing object or creature into the desired embodiment.
- Power Bestowal
- Power Mixture
- May not be able to control the living embodiment's they create, putting them in danger of being destroyed by their own creations.
- May need a source to create an embodiment, such as transforming a very hateful man into an embodiment of hatred.
- May require the creator to physically mold, or give birth to their creation.