The user can release/use emotions/emotional energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Emotion Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Beam Emission: Release beams of emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Blast: Release emotion/emotional energy over a specific target area.
- Emotion Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Breath: Discharge emotion/emotional energy from the mouth.
- Emotion Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Emotion Cutting: Use emotion/emotional energy to cut opponents.
- Emotion Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Pillar Projection: Project emotion/emotional energy pillars.
- Emotion Spike Projection: Project emotion/emotional energy spikes.
- Emotion Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of emotion/emotional energy.
- Emotion Wave Emission: Send out a wave of emotion/emotional energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Emotion Bolts: Project emotion/emotional energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Emotion Blasts: Release blasts of emotion/emotional energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release emotion/emotional energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of emotion/emotional energy.
- Omnidirectional Emotion Waves: Send out a wave of emotion/emotional energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit emotion/emotional energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of emotion/emotional energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release emotion/emotional energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release emotion/emotional energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of emotion/emotional energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of emotion/emotional energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Emotion Manipulation
- Emotion Weaponry
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Users may require outside source of emotions/emotional energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Apathy are immune.
- Demigods (Asura's Wrath)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
- Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Cure Heart/Mana Aida (Doki Doki! Pretty Cure)
- Precures (Fresh Pretty Cure!)
- Cure Lovely/Megumi Aino (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure)
- Hana Nono/Cure Yell (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Macherie/Emiru Aisaki (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Cure Amour/Ruru Amour (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Compa (Hyperdimension Neptunia Series)
- Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!)
- Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy (Smile! Pretty Cure)
- Certain Wolf School Witchers (The Witcher Series); via The Hate Reflection Sign
- Letter Bees (Tegami Bachi)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.