- Emotion Amplification
The user can augment the emotions of others. Any emotion could be augmented. For example, a rational fear could be augmented until the person was so terrified he or she couldn't move, and sadness and grief could be augmented until it drove the victim suicidal. The user can also effect others' control over their actions and abilities by overcoming their abilities.
- Empower those with emotion-empowered abilities such as:
- Cause others to lose control over their abilities by augmenting several emotions
- Cause a victim to fear the littlest of things (for example, a small dog or bunny)
- Cannot augment the emotions of oneself
- Is not immune to others with the same ability
- Cupid- limited to Love (Roman Mythology)