- Emotion Sensing
They can sense the presence of others by sensing their emotions.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Senses
- Locality Tracking
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Thought Detection
- May be dependent on natural senses.
- User may need to concentrate to determine the location of a specific emotion.
- Blocked by Empathic Shield.
- Doesn't work on users of Apathy.
- Koh (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Bella Bailey (Evermoor Chronicles)
- Man-Thing (Marvel Comics)
- Akuma (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Kurama (Naruto)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Mito Uzumaki Senju (Naruto)
- Users of Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- Kim Dokja (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint)
- Indeedee (Pokemon)
- Jack the Ripper (Record of Ragnarok)
- Grimm (RWBY)
- Lie Ren (RWBY)
- Horde Prime (She-Ra and The Princesses of Power)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle; 2012 series)
- Tamami Kobayashi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable); via The Lock
- Alex Chan (Life Is Strange: True Color)
- Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- The Lock (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond Is Unbreakable)
- Dragons Tear (Breath of Fire II)
- Emotion Transferring Bot (Denma)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.