- Emotional Body
- Emotion Form
The user is able to transform and become a physical personification according to their emotions or state of mind be it Rage, Hate, Love, Compassion, etc. This stage allows user to become more powerful and use power related to their prime or true feelings. Most of the users of this power tend to transform into aspect related to rage or violence.
- Emotion Transformation
- Emotional Attuned Physiology
- Emotional Consistency
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Emotion Infusion
- Energy Amplification
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Self Transcendence
- Emotional transformations may cause the user to go berserk.
- The user's body may not be able to endure the transformation.
- This transformation can only occur when a user faces strong emotional stress.
- User can only transform and possess powers based on their emotional nature or true emotion.
- Since some users have the ability to become physical manifestations of their emotions, they may have trouble with returning to original form.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath); via Rage
- Wrath (Marvel Comics); via Fear
- Various Characters in Digimon (Digimon)
- Hulk (Marvel Comics); via Rage
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug)
- Calamity Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Yugi Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Lung (Worm)
- Jack-Jack Parr (The Incredibles)