- Emotion/Emotive/Empathic Symbiosis
- Mood Symbiosis
- Sentiment/Sentimental Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an emotional/emotion-based being. These can include creatures that are made of emotional energy, supernatural beings (spirits, monsters, etc.) associated with particular emotions, manifested emotions, etc. By absorbing power or through being a host, the user will be able to wield powerful abilities that are often a reflection of the sentimental entity's nature (i.e., anger grants strength), but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Emotion-Connective Immortality
- Emotion Manipulation
- Emotional Attuned Physiology
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Emotional Form
- Emotional Power Link
- The emotional entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful emotional entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Emotion Absorption/Emotion Inversion/Emotion Locking/Emotion Negation/Emotion Removal/Emotion Separation/Emotional Vampirism could defeat the user.
- May be limited to one particular emotional entity.
- Eclipso Hosts (DC Comics)
- Emotional Embodiment Hosts (DC Comics)
- Spectre Hosts (DC Comics)
- Ling Yao (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood); via Greed
- Vladimir Kocaqi (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Purple Haze Feedback); via Rainy Day Dream Away
- Link (The Legend of Zelda series); via Triforce of Courage
- Ghost Riders (Marvel Comics); via Spirits of Vengeance
- Alaisa Ruatha Pethnan/Avatar (Marvel Comics)
- Nathalie Sancoeur/Mayura (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Orson (Record of Lodoss War)
- Excalibur Meisters (Soul Eater)