Power to manipulate the environment via their emotions. Empathic variation of Environment Manipulation.
The user is empathically linked to the environment and thus users can create, shape and manipulate the environment via their emotions, whether natural or artificial, so whenever the user is happy the land is prosperous the weather and sky will be clear, sunny and peaceful but when they are angry, violent storms can appear and the land becomes a barren wasteland.
- Ambient Energy Manipulation
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Animal Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Empathic Element Manipulation
- Empathic Season Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Environment Creation
- Environment Destruction
- Environmental Adaptation
- Nature Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience regarding environment.
- Organic Constructs and Elemental Constructs for creating and manipulating items from and of the environment.
- Terrain Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Ambience Manipulation
- Area Shifting
- Environmental Symbiosis
- Galaxy Manipulation
- Landmass Mimicry
- Meta Environment Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Region Manipulation
- System Manipulation
- User may be unable creating environment, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Since users emotions affect the environment directly, control is essential.
- King Mamood (Aladdin: The Animated Series); only in his kingdom Quirkistan
- Slirps (Atomic Betty)
- Goddess of Earth (Charmed)
- Demeter/Ceres (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Gaia (Greek Mythology)
- Meggan (Marvel Comics)
- Everqueens (Warhammer)
- Alarielle the Radiant