- Emotional Flame Control/Manipulation
- Emotional Fire Control/Manipulation
- Flame of Emotions
- Combustional Sympathy
- Furyfire Manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate fire through their emotions. The flame may be linked to a specific emotion, traditionally rage, or various emotions based off the intensity of the users feelings. Usually, the more intense the emotions, the stronger the flames become.
- Burn and/or melt things with emotional fire.
- Combustion Inducement/Fire Generation of emotional fire.
- Emotion Empowerment for fueling one's flames.
- Emotional Fire Attacks
- Emotional Fire Negation
- Emotional Fire Solidification
- Manipulate the properties of emotional fire.
- Pyro-Telekinesis with emotional fire.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs of emotional fire.
- Empathic Element Manipulation
- Empathic Energy Manipulation
- Empathic Thermal Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- If the user calms down, the flames become weaker.
- If the user becomes too emotional, the flames may go out of control and destroy everything.
- The user may go berserk.
- Stella Vermillion (Chivalry of the Failed Knight)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Charlie Mcgee (Fire Starter)
- Max West (Haven)
- Hades (Hercules)
- Witches (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Bloom (Winx Club)
- Xanxus (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Kirins (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)