- "Praiseland has touched an entire town, with its inspiring message and toxic super freak-outs!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
User can create, shape and manipulate poison through their emotions. The poison may be linked to a specific emotion or various emotions based off of the intensity of the user's feelings. Usually, the stronger the emotions, the more powerful the toxins, but there is a chance that the poison may overcome the user.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Empathic Element Manipulation
- Empathic Organic Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Loss of emotional control can cause the user to unintentionally injure or kill others with poison.
- Strong emotions may cause toxic release, poisoning the user.
- Weak emotions may weaken user.
- Poison Absorption/Poison Immunity