- Emotionally-linked Power/Ability Absorption
- Empathic Power/Ability Theft
User can absorb others' abilities based on the emotions they associate with them same as Empathic Mimicry either permanently or temporarily.
- May require physical contact.
- Mood changes may negate this.
- May be uncontrollable (I.E, absorbing a loved one's power by mistake out of love).
- If the user were ever to lose control of their emotional state whatever powers that have been absorbed will then manifest at a potentially catastrophic rate if not brought back under control in time.
- Cannot steal powers from those with Power Absorption Immunity or Apathy.
- Josef Huber/The Isolationist (Marvel Comics)
- Helbram (Seven Deadly Sins)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.