- Emotion-linked Power Enhancement
- Empathic Self-Power Augmentation
The user can enhance their own abilities depending on their emotions, such as anger, happiness, sadness, fear, etc, they can enhance their powers to the highest possible levels.
- Can be weakened by users of Emotion Negation or Emotion Absorption.
- May cause side-effects such as losing control, or becoming unconscious.
- Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Mr. Furious (Mystery Men)
- Witches (Charmed)
- Whitelighters (Charmed)
- Sailor Guardians (Sailor Moon)
- Hector Morales/Powerhaus (Wildstorm)
- Dash Gardiner (Witches of East End); via Anger Empowerment
- Freya Beauchamp (Witches of East End)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
- Pokemon who can learn "Naughty Plot" (Pokemon); via Negative Thoughts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.