- Precognitive Empathy
- Sentimental Precognition
The user can foretell future events and observe what might happen by utilizing their personal thoughts and feelings about another. The strength of the user's emotions corresponds to how evident their vision of the future will become.
- If the user is not emotionally active, then the power is rendered useless.
- If the user is in a high emotional state of mind, then visions may occur frequently/spontaneously.
- May be difficult to control.
- May need to be exposed to extreme emotion in order to work.
- Apathy will counter this gaining Precognitive Immunity to avoid being seen in one.
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Raven (DC Comics)
- Psylocke (Marvel Comics)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
- Freya Beauchamp (Beauchamp Family Series)
- Emma deLauro (Mutant X)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.