- Retrocognitive Empathy
- Sentimental Retrocognition
The user can see past events and observe what happen by utilizing their personal thoughts and feelings about another. The strength of the user's emotions corresponds to how evident their vision of the past will become.
- If the user is not emotionally active, then the power is rendered useless.
- If the user is in a high emotional state of mind, then visions may occur frequently/spontaneously.
- May be difficult to control.
- May need to be exposed to extreme emotion in order to work.
- Todd Barstow (The 4400)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.