- "Right or wrong... I will do as she wishes!"
- ― Entei (Pokémon: Spell of the Unown)
Users can summon entities that act as an extension of themselves, synchronizing their memories and emotions, and spontaneously adjusting and obeying their every desire without the need for communication.
Users can summon existing entities, raise them from the dead, create them from raw energies, infuse sentience into inanimate materials and even bind non-summonable beings to their service via empathic conversion. Summons may also be empowered by users' desires to meet their expectations.
- Summons may cause trouble if users lack self-control.
- Molly (Pokémon: Spell of the Unown)
- Siana (Cavalier of the Abyss)
- Darkness (Artifacts)