- "By night on way, by day another,
- This shall be the norm,
- Until you find true love's first kiss,
- And then take love's true form."
- ― Fiona's enchantment, Shrek franchise
- "You have been deceived by your own cold heart. A curse upon your house and all within it. Until you have found one to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast."
- ― The Enchantress, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Animus Magic
- Charmed Configuration
- Power Over Objects/People
User has the ability to put something/someone under a spell. They have the power to manipulate certain means of magic to accomplish their goals. Universally, the definition of an 'enchanter' varies. Some enchanters have extraordinary beauty and are capable of enrapturing others in a vulnerable state. Other enchanters are endowed with the ability to charm objects through the use of spoken words or other occult items such as wands or certain talismans.
Usually, enchanters are bestowed with the power to shapeshift or at least glamour (an illusory disguise) to hide their true forms. Enchanters also may even be able to transform others into virtually almost anything while other more potent enchanters are able to succeed in casting powerful spells or curses.
Furthermore, enchanters have the ability to enchant objects with magical abilities of their own. For example, an enchantress can place an incantation on a mirror to look at others from a far-off distance.
- Beauty Inducement
- Blessing Manipulation
- Curse Manipulation
- Customization/Customization Manipulation
- Damage Manipulation
- Destiny Enchantment
- Effect Stacking
- Enhancement Calling
- Enhancement Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Impairment Calling
- Matter Manipulation
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Mental Manipulation
- Personal Enchantment
- Power Augmentation
- Probability Manipulation
- Quality Enhancement
- Reduction Manipulation
- Spell Casting
- Support Powers
- Ugliness Inducement
- Worthiness Enchantment
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May require some time to learn the art of enchantment.
- May not know full capabilities and limits.
- Poor wording/placement may have unintended consequences.