- "Your sins are forgiven. But we never promised to remove your nightmares. No man, no god, could ever forget the terrible things you have done."
- ― Athena (God of War)
The power to cause unending dreams. Sub-power of Dream Imprisonment.
- Neverending Nightmare
User can create never-ending dream/nightmare that the target cannot wake up from, which can be used to either kill the target over time or preserve their body until they pass away.
- User may be tricked into trapping themselves inside never ending nightmare.
- Users of Oneiricpotence can end the dream.
- Weak against Boundless Awakening.
- Lily (18if)
- Doctor Destiny (DC Comics)
- Dream Beavers (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 TV series)
- Arthur Bristol (Perversions of Science); via DMAE
- Darkrai (Pokémon)
- Dream of the Endless (Sandman)
- The Grotesque (Fear Mythos)
- Empty (Yumekui Merry); via anyone consumed by them
- Sleep of Ages (AD&D)
- The Royal Power (Hayate no Gotoku)