- Ergokinetic Constructs
- Energy Construction
- Energy Craftsmanship
- Energy Weapon Creation
Users can turn energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence, tangibility and perceptibility. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
A user can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. A short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the energy for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Astral Constructs
- Aura Constructs
- Dark Energy Constructs
- Ectokinetic Constructs
- Eldritch Constructs
- Electrical Constructs
- Elemental Energy Constructs
- Healing Energy Constructs
- Kinetic Constructs
- Light Energy Constructs
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Plasma Constructs
- Psychic Constructs
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- Soul Energy Constructs
- Spark Constructs
- Thermokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create energy, is limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- User's imagination, less creative usually means they can only make simplified constructs, such as geometric shapes and stick figures. Advanced practitioners can make exact replicas of anything they think of.
- Can be broken if the amount of force that is applied is greater than the amount the user's imagination can produce.
- If the construct takes too much damage it may be difficult to maintain and can break, especially if the user has problems with maintaining focus.
- Constructs that are solely used as defensive armor may have their own natural weaknesses.
- Lantern Power Rings (DC Comics)
- Quantum Bands (Marvel Comics)
- Meteor (Paw Patrol)
- Serrator (Tales Of Arcadia)