- "Now this isn't just some theoretical math proof. This is a functioning piece of technology – one that literally moves heat from our space/time and vents it out into another space/time."
- ― Malcom Tunney (Stargate: Atlantis)
- "If you let the energy in your own body flow, the lightning will follow it. You must create a pathway from your fingertips up your arm to the shoulder, then down into the stomach. The stomach is the source of energy in your body; it is called the sea of chi. From your stomach you direct it up again and out the other arm. The stomach detour is critical; you must not let the lightning pass through your heart, or the damage could be deadly."
- ― Iroh teaching Zuko to redirect lightning (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
The user is able to reflect energy and energy-based attacks from their bodies and release them in a more desirable direction, often back at the source.
- Bullet Redirection
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Conversion
- Power Echo
- Vector Manipulation
- The body may only be able to handle a certain amount of energy at once.
- May be limited to certain types of energy, such as electricity.
- Quantum Bands (Marvel Comics)
- Malcom Tunney's Matter Bridge (Stargate: Atlantis)
- Gideon (Nanatsu no Taizai)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.