- "A hundred shots, a hundred perfect hits. With a sniper's eye. Lock on!!"
- ― Usopp as Sogeking (One Piece)
The ability to achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets. Sub-power of Enhanced Combat.
- Enhanced Aiming/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Expert Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Flawless Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/ Targeting
- Improbable Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Precise Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Skilled Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Skillful Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
- Superior Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Precision/Targeting
User can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, with the activity in their brain center for aim, accuracy, and precision drastically improved. They need only to aim for an instant before they can precisely hit a target with a projectile.
User can judge extremely long distances amazingly accurately, gauging the strength needed to launch a projectile, in order to hit a target accurately. If a target is moving the user can calculate the best method to hit the target. Visual obstructions like smoke and vegetation do not hinder their ability to get an accurate bead on their target, and their intense focus on whatever they're targeting at allows them to shut out outside distractions. They can compensate for environmental factors that would normally throw off their aims like wind, air resistance, gravity, and radiant heat (which distorts the image of the target).
User can resist perception-distorting abilities such as Illumination Emission.
- Reflective Attacks
- Time Synchronicity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Throwing
- Enhanced Vision
- Flawless Coordination
- Numerical Precision
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users of Probability Manipulation can overdrive the user.
- Users of Supernatural Reflexes, Absolute Reflexes, Supernatural Agility or Absolute Agility may be harder to hit.
See Also: Improbable Aiming Skills.