- "The bow and arrow, once was the pinnacle of weapons technology. It allowed the great Genghis Khan to rule from the Pacific, to the Ukraine. An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great, and four times the size of the Roman Empire."
- ― Raza Hamidmi Al-Wazar (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
- "When the Knight of Moonlight draws his bow. It’s impossible to escape from his arrow. No shield or armor can stopped it from slaying the most ferocious enemies."
- ― Song of Lumeire about Tigrevurmud Vorn (Madan no Ou to Vanadis
- "He was able to kill Rin Bou from that distance? This is no ordinary Archer we're dealing with. That's far too dangerous!"
- ― Mou Ten on Haku Rei (Kingdom)
- Archery Proficiency
- Enhanced Arrow Skill
- Enhanced Bowmanship
- Enhanced Crossbow Skill
- Kyūjutsu (Art of Archery)
- Superlative Archery
Users have an incredible aptitude for the ways of bow and arrow, being able launch multiple arrows with one shot, use the bow as a melee weapon, etc. They can reload the weapon rapidly and efficiently, even with heavy mechanisms like the crossbow.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Arrow Generation
- Bow Construction
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Hunting Intuition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Ranged Weapon Proficiency
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Supernatural Archery
- Trick Arrows
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- User relies on arms and eyes, so Body Manipulation and Blindness Inducement can negate them.
- User may have difficulty if fighting in the dark or in specific weather conditions such as rain or snow.
- May be limited to distant range combat, which can be a problem in close quarters.
- May become powerless if bow is lost or destroyed.
- Can run out of ammo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.