- "I've cut down more than cherry trees with this axe child!"
- ― George Washington to Robin before they battle each other. (Teen Titans Go!)
The ability to possess the skills to wield an axe. Variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Axe Proficiency
- Enhanced Tomahawk Proficiency
Users demonstrate an aptitude for the ways of the axe. The user is able to wield an axe with great proficiency in brute power and destructive features to kill strong enemies. They are able to perform feats such as stopping large incoming objects, break through objects (possibly even steel), and use wide sweeps to attack many enemies at once, they may also be proficient in wielding throwing axes to add a ranged attack to their repertoire.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- If the user is strong enough, they may be able to perform:
- May not be able to wield other bladed weapons with the same proficiency.
- May only be effective against other melee fighters.
See also: An Axe to Grind.