Users are able to demonstrate a savage aptitude for the ways of the axe. The user is able to wield a axe with great proficiency in brute power, and destructive features, to kill strong enemies. Allowing them to perform feats such as stopping large incoming objects, with great swings vertically can break through many objects (possibly even steel), apply proper force when swinging horizontally to attack many opponents at once. They can also use their axes as a tool or chopping wood. Also they may be proficient in wielding throwing axes to add a ranged attack to their repertoire.
- Enhanced Combat
- Metal Manipulation
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
- If users posses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- May not be able to wield other bladed weapons with the same proficiency.
- May only be effective against other melee fighters.
- La Hire (Jeanne D'Arc)
- Rufus (Jeanne D'Arc)
- Bartolomeo (Jeanne D'Arc)
- Blaze (Jeanne D'arc)
- Gimli (LOTR)
- Barragan Luisenbarn (Bleach) pre release form
- Captain Morgan (One Peice)
- Paul Bunyan (American Folktale)
- Lexaeus/Aeleus (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ymir (Queen's Blade)