- "These aren't just pants, these are magic turnaround pants!"
- ― John Behlmann, Dairy Queen commercial (2011)
The power to turn any part of the body 360 degrees.
- 360 Degree Bodily/Body Part Rotation
- Full Body Part Rotation
- Hyper Body Part Rotation
User can turn any part of their body 360 degrees or more, including shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, torso, neck, etc. This allows to, say, make it so that the user's body parts are facing backwards, or even sideways.
- May strain the muscles and joints in their neck, causing various levels of tissue damage.
- The flow of blood and oxygen may cut itself off when contorting the body parts, causing light-headedness, suffocation, etc.
- If power is nullified while in a body part-twisted position, this may lead to a lethal neck breaking.
See Also: Abnormal Limb Rotation Range.
- Daleks (Doctor Who)
- Shakkoumon (Digimon); neck and torso only
- Kendo Rappa (My Hero Academia); shoulder only
- Onix (Pokemon)
- Voltorb (Pokemon)
- Pato (Pocoyo); beak only
- Egg Golem (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sardonyx (Steven Universe)
- Alexandrite (Steven Universe)