- Air Breath
- Hyper Breath
- Powerful Breath
- Super Breath
- Superhuman Breath
- Superhuman Exhalation
- Vortex Breath
- Wind Breath
The user can exhale gale-force winds or inhale air in order to generate a vortex of wind, can range from exhalation on par with gale-force winds to inhalation on par the power of a gravitational vortex. The user’s lungs are largely expansive and will take a long time to run out of air.
- Demolition: Forcing structures to fall over by blowing them down.
- Icing: Blowing hard enough to push all the hot air out of an area, putting out fires or freezing water.
- Inhale: Breathing in deeply brings objects closer to the user.
- Machine-Gun: To spew objects out of their mouth like a bullet from a gun.
- Might not work in the vacuum of space, underwater, and other environments.
- Toxic gas can be blown away only if the user doesn't breath it in first.