- "A few hundred thousand volts? I'm not so easy to hurt, Misses Summers."
- ― Fantomex to Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
- "Damn it, I almost died because of this stupid rock."
- "Yes...that's usually what happens...to normal people."
- ― Roronoa Zoro and Nico Robin (One Piece)
- Damage Resistance
- Delayed Capitulation
- Enhanced Resistance
- Enhanced Toughness
- High Resistance
- Hyper Durability/Resistance
- Near-Superhuman Durability
- Semi-Superhuman Durability
The user's physical durability (ability to resist damage) is extremely high, allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Bulletproof Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength
- Pain Suppression
- High level resistance to damage.
- The user can take an attack while feeling the effect later.
- The user will maintain optimal health if sickness is the aggressor, yielding to the sickness days later if the sickness is potent.
- Unbreakable Bones/Skin
- Peak Human Durability: User has conditioned durability at the peak of human limits.
- Enhanced Durability: User's durability is beyond peak human limits, but not to high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Durability: User's durability is greatly superhuman, being able to withstand extreme temperatures and pressures, virtually all corrosives, punctures, and concussions without sustaining injury.
- Absolute Durability: User absolutely cannot be injured.
- Animal Imitation; with more durable animals, such as dinosaurs, rhinos, crustaceans, turtles, etc.
- Dermal Armor; usually through certain Animal Mimicries or Elemental Mimicries.
- Discomfort Immunity
- Durability Concentration
- Elemental Mimicry; either through tough elements like stone or metal or through Scattering with air or water.
- Enhanced Condition
- High Resistance
- Injury Immunity
- Internal Invulnerability
- Organic Metal Skin
- Regenerative Durability
- Scale Manifestation
- Telekinetic Durability
- Since this ability isn't the same as Invulnerability, the user can only take so much damage before it finally takes an effect. At best, the user will only be stunned by damage that would usually kill ordinary people.
- If the power is due to mimicking an element, the user might become even more vulnerable than normal to certain attacks. Ex: Someone with Metal Mimicry might be extremely weak towards someone with Magnetism Manipulation or a person with Water Mimicry will be very weak to those with Electricity Manipulation.
- Some powers that are capable of bypassing durability like Telepathy, Absolute Strength, Durability Negation, etc, can be counteractive against this ability.
- May have a set duration.
- Body Armor (Blood)
- Life Seed (Blood)
- Super Armor (Blood)
- The Hellbat Suit (DC Comics)
- The Chargin' Targe (Team Fortress 2)
- The Resistance Powerup (Team Fortress 2)
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)