- Augmented Muscle Access/Usage/Use
- Enhanced Muscle Access
User can exert more than the 100% of the body's muscular strength, more than maximizing the capacity, while under normal conditions most humans (and other humanoid beings) can exert only 20-30%. This can be used for a variety of things, not just for Enhanced Strength, but also Enhanced Speed and Enhanced Agility. The user may even reach supernatural levels of power.
- 100% Muscle Usage
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Adrenal Activation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Muscle Manipulation
- Strength Absorption
- Strength Combat
- Strength Manipulation
- Telekinetic Strength
- Using the enhanced power of one's muscles may eventually damage/destroy their musculoskeletal system.
- May damage/break bones/ligaments from the sheer pressure exerted by the muscles.
- May accelerate lactic acid build-up, tiring the user faster.
- Fuka Kazamatsuri (Disgaea IV)
- Shea Haulia(From Common Job to Strongest In the World)
- Ayumu Aikawa (Is This A Zombie?)
- Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
- Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)