- "Listen Up, Koichi. Observing doesn't simply mean to look. It means to look carefully. It doesn't mean to just listen, but to listen well."
- ― Jotaro Kujo to Koichi Hirose JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- "Perception is a tool that's pointed on both ends."
- ― Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Silents of the Limb/Hannibal)
- "And even though I never met him, that guy is a total dink."
- ― Francis Wilkerson (Malcolm in the Middle)
- Cold Reading
- Enhanced Analysis/Insight/Observation
- Observation Intuition
- Spider/Spidey-Sense (Marvel Comics)
The user has advanced analytical and observational skills as well as a keen eye for details. They are quick to spot the most minuscule of details which others would overlook, and can assess people and situations alike and effectively turn them all into their own advantage and always see the optimal way to deal with anything properly.
The user is also well-aware of their surroundings and perceptive/insightful of anyone/anything that they observe/analyze, allowing them to see through the behavior of any observed subjects, and gain clear understanding of details that others are hardly noticing from said subjects. For example, the user can predict or anticipate the outcome of an individual's behavior/actions, no matter how subtle or complex, making the user a perfect planner.
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Body Language Analysis
- Causality Perception
- Danger Intuition
- Detail Intuition
- Enhanced Calculation
- Enhanced Investigation
- Enhanced Wisdom
- Enhanced Wits
- Hyper Awareness
- Pattern Sense
- Photographic Deduction
- Psychological Intuition
- Tactical Analysis
- Is neither Omniscience or Nigh Omniscience.
- Users will need to be careful/wary of whatever unfavorable thing(s) they might end up encountering as a result of the perceived details.
- Enhanced Intelligence is a recommended and vital element for the users and their perceptive/observational abilities.