The power to possess the the skills to wield a spear. A variation of Weapon Proficiency.
Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the spear. The user is able to wield a spear with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, to keep the users enemies at bay. Allowing them to perform feats such as stopping large incoming objects, with great thrusts can break through many objects, apply proper force when swinging to cut anything, and even hold both ends of the spear to have better block.
- The blade of the spear can be shaped to a triangle tip for better piercing power.
- The spear can be used to swipe a opponents legs to cripple them.
- The user of the spear with the curve tips can be swung around like crazy to achieve best offense.
- The users can use the spear to for long distance attacks.
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Strength
- Metal Manipulation
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
- If users posses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- Dan Straight (Fairy Tail)
- Erza Knightwalker (Fairy Tail)
- Gilles (Jeane D'Arc)
- Risa (Bleach)
- Don Krieg (One Piece)
- Ikkaku (Bleach)
- Hildegard (Soul Calibur)
- Seong Mi-na (Soul Calibur)
- Annelotte (Queen's Blade:Rebellion)
- Xaldin/Dilan (Kingdom Hearts)
- Lancer (Fate/Stay Night)
- Leonidas (300)
- Sky (Hero)