- Superior Power Replication
This power allows the user to be able to acquire the abilities of others and use them better than that of the original . Works as if the person had Power Replication coupled with Self-Power Augmentation.
- May only be in affect if the user is near or can see the target.
- May only be able to acquire and enhance already enhanced normal human abilities (Ex: Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Dexterity, etc.)
- Unable to steal powers as with Power Absorption.
- May not be effective if opponent is using a different move or style.
- May also posses the abilities weaknesses.
- Amazo (DC Comics)
- Prometheus (DC Comics)
- White Monster (Teen Titans)
- The Beast/John White (inFamous)
- Abby Jensen (16 Wishes)
- Adam Arclight (Needless)
- Kurokami Medaka (Medaka Box)
- The Hollow (Charmed)
- MechaMew2 (Pokemon Live!)
- Chemeliac Warrior (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
- RA Unit (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genuis)
- Rashi (Ninjutsu series)
- iLve (Ninjutsu series)
- Rogue (Universe X-Men Evolution Series)
- Ditto (Pokemon)