- "And yet, that was all fun and games for Bege, he had an iron-clad fortress awaiting them and send them packing with their tails between their legs, laughing all the while."
- ― Jinbe (One Piece)
- "Hi, glad to meet ya. Bobby Singer, paranoid bastard."
- ― Bobby Singer to Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- "There's No Such thing as Paranoia, the real situation is always much worse than you imagine."
- ― Hunter S. Thompson
- "If I prepare a thousand options, all I need is for one of them to work. So I make a habit of preparing anything and everything that shows any kind of promise. That's just how I work."
- ― Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
- "I expect the worst, so I prepare for the worst, when the worst happens, I'm ready."
- ― John Constantine (DC Comics)
The power to be prepared for virtually all situations, no matter how unusual.
- Advanced Preparedness
- Contingency Awareness
- Emergency Preparedness
- Enhanced Planning
The user possesses the ability to be aware of how to prevent certain possibilities or scenarios that other people would not consider. This is useful in defeating enemies since the user would be aware of the enemy's powers or abilities.
- May be immune to certain psychic abilities.
- May be able to predict Treachery.
- May be useful in dire circumstances.
- May be capable of Tactical Analysis.
- May be capable of Combat Perception.
- May be capable of surviving nearly anything by being prepared.
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Supernatural Preparedness
- May not be immune to people with Unpredictability.
- The user may be driven insane from paranoia and/or fear.
- May require certain objects such as gadgets for certain cases.
See Also: Crazy Prepared.